Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 8 months ago

Does it bother Trump supporters that other world leaders don't like trump?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Unlikely.   Mainly because they are as confused, or arrogant, as he is.   But it's always said a country (or whatever) gets what it deserves ..................

• Prince
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

No because he has the bad ones like the dictators of North Korea and Russia and of course the Saudi King whose Saudis run around shooting up US Navy Bases. 

• 8 months ago

It shouldn't. Most world leaders don't like whoever the US President is. 

• nappa
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

We love it because he has a pair of balls to stand up to them and make them pay their share, why should my tax dollars pay for their protection,, the rst of the President let them off the hook , our leader is protecting us,, 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

I couldn't care less. It's not about being lovey dovey, it's about America first!  Deal with it.  

• Sathi
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Obama apologized to world leaders for U.S. arrogance. That was appalling. I’ll take Trump’s approach. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

It should, but nothing convinces them to do what’s right.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I think most world leaders are scared of Trump because he has connections and can expose corruption.

• 8 months ago

I doubt if most of them are literate enough to keep up with world news,

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Dang, woo be karing bout uther wurld llederz Trump iz 'Murikan and thatz be allz that dang cuntz ! 

Trump fer Prusidunt 2020

Gawd Bluz Murika !

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Not really.  Look at Trudeau leading a minority government, look at Macron with weekly riots against him.  They're all fools who are out of touch, they only reason they maintain power is due to the strength of the globalist brainwashing of the fake news.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.