Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 8 months ago

Help, my Muslim girlfriend wants me to ask her father to marry her?

Okay so I met A'ishah binti-Jalal two weeks ago and we had a few drinks.  We went to my apartment and one thing led to another.  This week same thing, but now she's saying last night I said Shahada and that I'm now Shi'ite and have to ask her father in Iran for marriage.  I'm like wtf.  What do I do.

• Mintee

yeah. I believe this like I believe the sun is green.... that dont happen.. also the shahada is only spoken and meant out of sheer belief.. if you say the words and dont believe it, then it doesnt mean anything... and I have no idea what she meant a bout you being a Shia... that has nothing to do with anything,. its a sect or m ovement in Islam by some groups.. but there is no indication even if you were to come a muslim that you would automatically be a shia... ... so if you are telling the truth, Just ignore her, she sounds demented... 

You kill her than yourself for engaging in zina 

First get a life and then maybe someone will be romantically interested in you and genuinely want to commit to a lifetime of companionship. Lmao

I think you are a troll 

What do I do - easy... you stop making up stories on YA and get back to school

• Damien

well you had sex with so u should marry her. prophet muhammed is quoted as saying " a man who layeth with a woman out of wedlock is just as big a sinner as a man found guilty of rape and can only seek forgiveness of allah by marrying her".

Really sounds phony. Good Muslim girls don't drink alcohol. I think you're BSing us.

• reme_1

OH BOY, time to move and change your number.

Do not put full names on the internet. Haven't you learned anything?

Changing the religion of your wet dreams doesn't make them true.

Reported.

• Wilson

If you've only known her two weeks, she is hardly your girlfriend. 

Maybe work on your trolling a bit more.