Would you laugh at me if I wear sunglasses in the winter?

45 Answers

Relevance
  • LM440
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Actually, the sun is closer the Earth in the winter.  The distance combined with the angle to our planet and the lack  of vegetation on the trees allows for more intense sun glare in the winter.  No need to laugh at someone doing something smart.

• heavenly2 months agoReport

I do agree with your point 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

No, the winter sun I think is the strongest

• 2 months ago

The sun is still bright in the winter time... I wear sunglasses all the time in the winter

• 2 months ago

I never heard of anyone laughing or making smart-*** remarks if someone was wearing (dark) sunglasses in the winter. Sunglasses come in different colors, so that would make a difference, you could actually see better with a colored pair of glasses, that's a smart thing to do, the sun is still shining and bright, and if there's snow on the ground, the reflection of the sun w/o shades makes it hard on the eyes.

Actually, the only time it is somewhat silly is, to wear sunglasses in the dark, but even then, it looks cool... but not while driving. I have all of my glasses tinted in a gradient tone. I hear yellow is good too, 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Nope, sometimes the sky is way to bright lol 

• 2 months ago

no I wouldn't..................

• 2 months ago

No people do it all the time 

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i wear sunglasses in the winter.  it's not a seasonal item.  it can be sunny in the winter too.  

• 2 months ago

Would you want snow on your eyes

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Many people wear them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.