honda accord help?

hello i was wondering what this hose/part was named i know its part of the fuel but dont know the exact name . thank you

Attachment image

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

    It looks like the fuel return line from fuel rail to fuel pump or fuel supply line but a service manual or a trip to a garage will give you a better answer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.