COULD MY PC IT RUN RUST?

My current set up is a msi g41m p33 mobo with 2x4gigs of ddr3 ram a 2gb ddr5 r7 260x gpu and an intel 2 quad q6600 at 2.4ghz (i have plans on changing to the q9650 3.0ghz) if anyone has used similar specs to run it id appreciate if you could share with me your experience

Its a game ive wanted but i didnt have a pc to play it and now that i do im not sure if it would run it 

• Lv 7

just because you can do something doesn't make it a good idea, nor that it will do well.

i always recommend looking at system requirements for a game, and using a computer with better specs..

You have pretty outdated hardware, so the game won't run very well. You will most likely need to lower the graphical settings down quite a bit.

The thing with game requirements is that they're not absolute. In other words, you don't need to exactly meet the requirements. Its just what the developers recommend. You can usually run a game with less than the minimum specifications, but your gaming experience may or may not be good. Some games are optimized very well and will run well with less powerful hardware (with the appropriate graphics settings) where other games will run poorly with low end hardware period.

I personally am not familiar with this game, so I don't know much about it. If I were you, I'd strongly consider buying a newer PC.

These are the Rust system requirements

(minimum)

Memory:8 GB

Graphics Card:AMD Radeon R9 280

CPU:Intel Core i7-3770

Rust File Size:20 GB

OS:Windows 7 64bit

These are the Rust system requirements

(recommended)

Memory:16 GB

Graphics Card:AMD Radeon R9 Fury

Rust CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 1600

File Size:20 GB

OS:Windows 10 64bit

So, the short answer is NO