Does anger come from thinking we lack? How would we correct that idea?

How about grief and fear?

Favorite Answer

well grief I know well deal with my mum who die in 2015.  it when missing I did feel ilike lose her I not how I cope now did not get well my dad side of family, maybe find a hole craw under it no shcool no college

• Tony6 days agoReport

call it i will said someone on my street i let look at play we work on but that this my fauily of this

Anger is the result of people facing a dilemma.

• Tony3 weeks agoReport

in their home without know there then I ment how would you feel if someone you sor knew not in homes, sometimes I wish never born at all I have no family no friends I don't get anyone all I get this people who hit people beased they like them well school for some of reasonnthis someone who don't on

• (A)

Bob Griswold has some fantastic CDs to correct social skill problems.eg;Conquering Fears & Anxiety + Peace of Mind.2 programs on one cd will change you for the better.

• Tony1 month agoReport

I get argy when I forc do something I did want. iwell if someone come up you and said there thare take control you how wuold  you feel about that if any one find guy in rags clhoths eating mud you ask that besaed it not nice living like that at all

Anger occurs through too higher expectations of 

Others, Grief a deep sorrow follows a great loss.

And fear keeps us deciding pro survival actions 

So fear is our friend.

Thanks 

Very Best Wishes 

Mars 

Source:) Personal views cited 

• Mars Mission
      1 month agoReport

Examples of challenge able anger creating beliefs are shoulds and musts two of many irrational belief in this example.

• Ko

It's just the absence of peace.

• susan

Anger is a secondary emotion. Sometimes it comes from fear. Sometimes it comes from embarrassment. 

Having anger sometimes is natural. There is only a problem that needs correcting if we act out of control in our anger. But just having the feeling does not mean there is anything wrong with you. It's part of the human experience.

• If you justify anger, it will stay. I'm not happy or peaceful in anger. If you love the drama and the righteousness of anger, you will think nothing is wrong with it.  You aren't ready to change. 

Not really - You would be angry if you got shot but you would not be lacking a bullet in you . Plus no one knows how to speak withinyouese except you .

stupid, really stupid

• Lacking knowledge is the definition of ignorance, not stupidity. I'm ignorant of electrical engineering, but that doesn't make me stupid. 

lol! you can see that in those who freely claim they "lack" faith in God!

Lack what exactly? This is a run on statement ending in a question mark.