Can you join a sorority if you are an online student at a University that doesn’t have sororities ?

I’m interested in joining a sorority, I have a 4.0 average and enough credits to qualify but I’m not sure since this University doesn’t have any Greek sororities that I can still become a member 

No. The Greek system is based on there being a chapter of the sorority or fraternity at the university.  If there are none, then you can't join. These organizations also require students to participate in daily interaction and several weekly and monthly activities.  If you are not physically on the campus -- or no physical campus exists -- that isn't going to work.  Sorry.

• MS

There generally has to be a chapter of the sorority at your school in order to join it while you are a student there.  Also, sororities have an expectation of presence and involvement, so if you are not able to be on campus and involved with the group's activities, then you will not be able to join.

i dont see why not

Are you not a student?