Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

I'm 65 and I feel healthy. Should I go to a doctor for check ups?

I haven't have a doctor's check up in 10 years

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No, I assure you they will find something wrong with you so that they can prescribe you some medicine. My doctor who is a friend of mine can't believe that neither myself or my wife aren't on some kind of medication. I don't know if I ever have had a check up. As long as I have my chew in my mouth, I know that I am taking at least 3 vitamins and putting things in my blood stream that can dissolve blot clots, keep my blood vessels clean out, keep my heart in rhythm, there's so many things it can do that I couldn't mention them here. Oh it has chemicals that can fight cancer also.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Yes you should go to the doctor for checkups so if something should be wrong it can be caught early. I'm glad you feel healthy and you probably are but get you cancer screenings and other test done at the recommended times so you can keep your wonderful health that you've been blessed with.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

are you male or female?

dont go to the doctor if you feel fine

take early morning walks

drink lots of green tea

• 1 month ago

That's probably the reason you are healthy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you go to a doctor they make you sick to have another customer. 

• 1 month ago

I made that mistake @40. She gave me diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and a return of my childhood bronchitis.

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.