Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

I'm 65 and I feel healthy. Should I go to a doctor for check ups?

I haven't have a doctor's check up in 10 years

No, I assure you they will find something wrong with you so that they can prescribe you some medicine. My doctor who is a friend of mine can't believe that neither myself or my wife aren't on some kind of medication. I don't know if I ever have had a check up. As long as I have my chew in my mouth, I know that I am taking at least 3 vitamins and putting things in my blood stream that can dissolve blot clots, keep my blood vessels clean out, keep my heart in rhythm, there's so many things it can do that I couldn't mention them here. Oh it has chemicals that can fight cancer also.

Yes you should go to the doctor for checkups so if something should be wrong it can be caught early. I'm glad you feel healthy and you probably are but get you cancer screenings and other test done at the recommended times so you can keep your wonderful health that you've been blessed with.

are you male or female?

dont go to the doctor if you feel fine

take early morning walks

drink lots of green tea

That's probably the reason you are healthy.

If you go to a doctor they make you sick to have another customer. 

I made that mistake @40. She gave me diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and a return of my childhood bronchitis.

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK