Does this make you want to vote corbyn?

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/jeremy-co...

He will give Chequers to a homeless family. 11 Downing Street will be used by a homeless family. He doesn't watch The Queen's Speech because he is visiting The homeless on XMAS day

It makes me plan to vote for him

You think Corbyn cares about the poor? He might put out platitudes and media stunts. But you've been fleeced my friend, if you really think he gives a stuff about the poor. All he cares about is his IDEOLOGY, he is a mental prisoner of his ideology.

Ideologues and ideologies don't fix problems. They create even worse ones.

• Jamie

I am voting Conservative .

if corbyn is so switched on to the plight of homeless people why doesnt he invite has many has he can to move into his place and live with him right now.

He's on another planet. I have yet to see a homeless family on the streets. He even thinks the Queen's speech is on TV in the morning, what a plonker.

• Bear

I have some magic beans you could buy!

So he says UNTIL he's elected, then the promises go out the window. Even if he honours this it will go to a homeless ethnic family and how many homeless families do you see on the streets?

Answer.... ZERO. 

Yes, chequers should be turned into a homelessness hostel. He isn't going far enough by just having one resident family but it's a start! Dickface.

No, because it wont be allowed and if he is elected instead of visiting the homeless, shouldn't he be busy trying to end homelessness?

He's a better person than I and most people in the country tbh, thats why I like him, on Christmas day I get completely bluttered and swear at the TV

• FØXY Ðï

You get your benefits so shut up. 

Really? If you read the right wing propaganda published in the press, this can’t be the same man, surely?

We deserve the politicians we get, the electorate today has no moral compass if they vote for Johnson.

What’s the big deal with the Queen’s speech anyway? I’ve never watched it in my life.