Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 months ago

Men: What do you do if a girl smiles and looks at you?

I just look away I am too damn shy

Favorite Answer

I smile back and say Hi and that is what you should do my friend.

I'm a shy guy, 37 and having never had a girlfriend... so I get way too excited to where I completely ruin the event... by looking away as you said.

In my brain in a millisecond I conclude that I don't want to overreact... which would be my natural reaction... so this cautious mechanism automatically kicks and I look away as if I'm out of their league when in reality... my head is in the clouds immediately.

It's so complex and yet... what this has done in putting me so late in age without any romantic history is tragic.

I'm working on it... I'm so slow...

Yeah, that was me too.  Try at least to smile a little before looking away.  Someday, you will meet someone that you CAN'T look away from.  It will be a weird feeling, because it's never happened before.  That's the girl for you.

First of all, you need to be always holding salami or bologna. Preferably both. ABHSB(always be holding salami and bologna)Then everyone will smile at you. Get it? Okay not make sure to smile back REALBIG with teeth and some tongue! You'll be everyone's friend soon! Okay, good luck! Love you!

curl you pinky and say you're a fan of "Sweating to the Oldies" with Richard Simmons

i give her the benifit of the doubt so i give her the once over then i check out her boobs her eyes her boobs her eyes her boobs licl my lips slow and methodically her eyes her boobs back and forth i close one eye lean my head to the soide scan downto her pubic mound  i mimick a kissy face ease back to her boobs then her eyes now ill eye hump her just enough to let her know i would be interested if i didnt have a girlfriend

Nothing, really. I might smile and go on about my business.

See what transpired when you gain the courage to return the smile. Shy people are often misunderstood as cold or rude when they don’t react to another’s attention.

• Dimple

Smile back and walk along my merry way

I just realized  you were only asking men

• Snoopy

Just smile back and say hi. If you are both single of course ;)