Anonymous

Why are White women so overrated in terms of beauty? ?

Let's be honest, White women are by far most basic, pasty, flat and age the worst by far. They even burn in the sun. White women are just ugly, boring, have no body/curves. 

There's this basic White girl at my school that literally has no butt whatsoever, yet guys keep hitting on her and acting like she's most gorgeous woman ever, WTF?Only Incel men think White women are pretty, and only cuz they are brainwashed by the mainstream media. 

White women are by far the most overrated women ever in beauty.

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 days ago

I agree, plus white women get a lot of plastic surgery too, it's kinda funny.

Source(s): I'm white.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

you seriously need some mental help. Who cares about other people? Focus on YOURSELF

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't care about them. THey're boring.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

because you live in a western euro-centric dominated society, where people are brainwashed to believe that white features are better and superior to ethnic features 

white men are also overrated in terms of beauty as well

• John1 month agoReport

That isn't true. White Men are viewed positively in beauty by Asian,Latina,White Women. https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

They have somehow over the years convinced Hispanics/Latinos and Asians that they're better looking than they really are. White women tend to be full of themselves.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm a white guy and I have to say that I actually agree with you, they're definitely over Rated. Our society places white women on a pedestal for some reason. I have a preferance for Latina and Asian women.

Source(s): White guy
  • Dimple
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What’s With your hate with white chicks?

Some people like them so what? Some people like purple chicks too.

Why do you care about what others like or do t like. Just worry about yourself

• Snoopy
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Retards come in all colours white blue brown every colour has ignorants and stupid people and we must beware of them and their speech. 

• ...Show all comments
    • John1 month agoReport

https://madamenoire.com/53784/the-latest-black-woman-pile-on-were-the-ugliest-of-all/

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

White women are overrated. It just stands out when a white girl have a figure like a black girl.

• 1 month ago

White women are the most attractive, followed by Asians. The rest kinda suck.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.