Is there any proof that worms are real?

I havent seen a worm ever in my life. I always thought they were fictional, but it was recently brought to me theyre real?

Lame troll questions are really tiring.

No. However there is also no proof you are real.

Sure they're real, and of course there is proof.  Bend over and take a deep breath, and I'll prove it to you right now.

Hahahahhaahahahaaaa

So you've never gone fishing??  or gardened??  wow--I've seen many a worm in my life and can attest that they are real.  and I am real.....really.

Worms are real and live in really rich soil.

• JimZ

There is a lot of strong evidence that they exist.  We have several reported sightings and some blurry video and pictures.  I have been a worm researcher for some time now and I'm convinced that they are real but I can't offer you any concrete evidence except yeah I did see some dead ones on the concrete after the rain but I don't know if you will accept that is solid evidence.  

• keerok

Go to chinatown and eat streetfood. I'd give you 2 weeks to a month before you start scratching your butt. That would be worms.

• Vicki

I'm really interested in where you would live that you've never seen a worm? But can confirm worms are real.

You must live in a weird place. Of course worms are real!