What is the particular tool used to mark on an alloy workpiece/stock before rough cutting in milling?

3 Answers

  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    Layout dye and a scribe.

  • 8 months ago

    STEEL STAMP.!!!!!!

  • John
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

    Whatever your textbook says.  I could think of half a dozen answers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.