Whay type of cable do I need? ?

I've researched it and all I can find saying usb cable which isn't the correct size for that end. Or I find ones with that size on both ends. I need one that fits into this but also fits into computer so a normal usb on the other end of cable. Prefer you link me to ones thank you

Attachment image

3 Answers

  • Shadow
    Lv 4
    10 months ago

    Its a Mini USB connector. Cellphones have a Micro USB connector and now USB-C.

    Look for a USB A to Mini USB cable.

  • 10 months ago

    I agree, looks like a mini-usb to me too, though it's difficult to get an idea of scale from your picture

  • Joe
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

    Your picture isn't very good.  But it looks like a "mini-USB" connector to me.  (NOT "micro": "mini".)

    These aren't popular anymore, but you should be able to find a "USB-A to mini-USB" cable without much trouble.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.