OKAY, LEFTIES; what's wrong with the way Melania Trump decorated the White House this year? Can you give it your best shot?

• Mark
    Favorite Answer

I think she did a good job, and was quite clever to use "Scrabble" tiles glued together to make some of the ornaments.  Oh, and "Righties" didn't care for her design last year, either, though I'm sure if the Donald had done it, they'd be fawning all over it:  "this is a national treasure and should go in the Smithsonian or the Museum of Modern Art!"

• Stan

I havent seen it but that first one looked like Dieter of Schprokettes decorated it.

"Your story has become tiresome!"

The fact one of them decided attacking Barron Trump (age 13) yesterday shows there is no limit to the depravity of the Democrats 

• humpty

What's wrong with a real tree? I really don't care one way or the other, but have seen pictures of last year and this and, since you asked, consider them as sterile and unesthetic as your average shopping mall display. The Christmas tree that matters is the one in your own home.

I am Jewish, but we keep Christmas along with out neighbours as a community and cultural event, with a real tree cut on our own acreage. My father having been Catholic, we have boxes of old hand me down decorations that come out every year. I confess that some of the old family recipes are not kosher, but we use them as well.

Plum pudding!

As for the White House, I am sure a decorator was hired and the First Lady signed off on it. It's her house right now and she can decorate as she pleases, within the budget.

Lol. Reminds me of all the petty insults thrown around here when the Obamas got their Xmas tree delivered to the White House the first time, only no Democrats have actually asked questions about Trump’s decorations... just you projecting, as usual.

You’re right. People who are that petty are quite pathetic.

Look if you're going to criticize the mustard Obama puts on his burger, the color suit he wears, or Michelle showing off her toned arms (Melania posed fully nude, lmao), then you can expect some back.

"Don't dish it if you can't take it".

I do actually find the decorations this year very nicely done, good job Melania and team.

Not a thing, gorgeous.