Henry asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

What is your opinion of white kids who act black?

• boris
    Favorite Answer

I think they are dumb "whiggers".

Brainwashed by hip hop, insecure, PC, druggie meth addicts, and trailer trash.

I think they are really stupid and anoying.

I've worked with them plenty of times, and dealt with them in school.

At least they have jobs. Most are on parole also. The white girls act like stuck up divas who hate real white men.

The males often are tempermental and primitive.

Same as I have for black kids who act black. Both races who put on the blackface act are counter-culturists. They are rebelling against the prevailing European culture that rules America today. They do it because they are unwilling or incapable of fitting into the prevailing American European culture.

Other cultures do similar things. We have Chinatown and Japantown, for example, because the people who congregate in those ghettos are unwilling or incapable of assimilating into the prevailing European cultures of the United States. Some even dress in their Asian garb and many speak their Asian language and very little English. Even though they might have been in the United States for decades.

But European Americans do it too. There are American ghettos/enclaves up and down Baja California for example. There we find white Americans living behind gated communities, speaking only English and doing what Americans do. Even though they've been living in Mexico for years in retirement. [See source.]

Source(s): 3 Seaside Retirement Towns in Mexico Within Driving ... https://money.usnews.com › Money › Retirement › On Retirement Oct 31, 2017 - Mexico has several coastal retirement spots Americans can drive to. ... of Cortez is the body of water that separates Baja California from the Mexican mainland. ... Fishing is great on the sea and a big tourism draw to the area.
  • Stan

Been seeing it since I was a kid.

Skinny little white kid that lived across the street came outside one day and said, "I'm Super Fly"

I said, "What the Hell's a Super Fly?"

If there's one constant in this universe it's the behavior of children. It never changes.

More of the Leftists failed social engineering experiments .

They're annoying and so idiotic it pisses me off. Danielle Bregoli first came to mind when I saw this question. I don't get why she's so famous, she said a stupid quote on Dr Phil and suddenly has millions of followers.

Not one of my biggest problems. They'll probably all be bankers in suits in a couple years. Let them have some fun for now.

They reflect what they are influenced by. If a parent doesn't like that, then they should have done a better job parenting. It's certainly not my problem, and I don't think that an older generation are good judges, necessarily. What if the Black influence was a good thing? Why automatically think it is bad? You gave no examples, Henry. Pretend like we don't know you, and unless you tell us, we don't have a clue about your life. What does it mean to be acting black?

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • Mark

I think you mean "acting stereotypically black", since blacks don't act a certain way.  But anyway, not much.  (I usually roll my internal eyes and think "goodbye, Felicia.")

What defines someone as black? Is there a percentage, as Hitler defined who was Jewish during the Holocaust? Obama was 50% and could logically define himself as white just as easily. Did having a white mother and being raised by white grandparents make him more palatable to those who might not otherwise consider a black candidate? I look at Booker and based on appearances, I would guess that he has more white ancestors than black ones. Beige is a far more accurate description. Does he not get more support from the African American community, because they perceive him as claiming to be part of the club that they might not really see him as belonging to? 

• Henry2 months agoReport

Your attempt at being "deep" and a higher level of moral understanding was predicted. You know full good and well what was meant by "acting black." You're pretentious and not good at hiding it. 

You mean like Eminem 

• Henry2 months agoReport

Yes.

Tragic. But most grow out of it.