Does Trump have fetal alcohol syndrome? I was looking at a picture of him, and that dished out face, those round mongoloid eyes...?

...that muppet mouth, the decreased mental capacity...all symptoms of fetal alcohol syndrome. It would explain a lot.

Update:

PS: That means his mother drank a lot during pregnancy, not him.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I have to admit, I thought similar things seeing him sitting with our dork prime minister the other day. Looked like a bored retarded child. The body language was hilarious from both.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Just think what he could have done if mommy wasn't a drunk? He would rule the world instead of just only the USA.

• 2 months ago

So ... explain this to us then .............. how come he's President and you are not?!?

• Stan
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

His mother reportedly suffered from some kind of "illness" right after he was born and had nothing to do with him for like the first year of his life. He was handed over to a Nanny.

• Smoking Joe
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Probably alcohol rehab.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Should we start making him wear a helmet?

:D

• Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It could be that he just has a rather objectively "froggy" face.  (Even amongst his avid supporters, I've not heard ONE of them gush "when I grow up I want to look just like Donald Trump!" :-)  )

• 2 months ago

@Smoking Joe   You are not an American and you don't live in the USA, so from where do you get "he's our president"? 

• Smoking Joe
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

lol wrong and wrong. arent I black today too? lol.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I have wondered that same thing.  He certainly displays many of the symptoms.  

• 2 months ago

You bring up a good subject.  Should women be arrested and put in jail if they are drinking and using drugs while pregnant?

• 2 months ago

Looking for someone to share with?

No he doesn't dumbass. Next

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.