Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 10 months ago

Why is the C: partition full as it has only 20G of program?

How to discover what's fulfilling the partition?

2-What's going on with the computer?

After 2 years to load the Windows 7 it came back today.What can i do to repair it? I realize that the computer has 2 partitions, on is 273 G and only with 1,32 free, the other is 180 G with 169 free. I tried to build a burn recovery but i need 10 G free in the partition.

3- How to format using any other partition program out there?

4- How to set a USB key to boot as a recovery tool?

5-How to use Windows Explorer to see the drive's contents? the computer has 2 partitions, on is 273 G and only with 1,32 free, the other is 180 G with 169 free.

6-How to contact Google by email? They erased my YT account.

7- What are the numbers of Internet Chrome 20, Firefox 7 and Opera 11? I mean like 49.0.7 etc. How to find the newest to the Windows XP?

8-What's happening to the Android? We put on and only a 3D animation appears. The Android is not loading. Some resets were already done. Is it difficult to unblock a cell phone? It was sold blocked to an operator?

9- What's a good size to a TV? What it has to have to be good to link to computers, internet, see videos etc?

10- What's wrong with the Super Quick Canon Camera? The rubber buton is faling,

It seems that a piece is not in the place between the circuit and the buton. We can't load the film and it's not taking photos.

WAY too many questions.  However, what is filling your partition?  learn that with this tool https://windirstat.net/  Winderstat will show you a graphic on how much space is being taken up by various files.  The really big ones is where your wastage is.