Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 10 months ago

Why is the C: partition full as it has only 20G of program?

How to discover what's fulfilling the partition?

2-What's going on with the computer?

After 2 years to load the Windows 7 it came back today.What can i do to repair it? I realize that the computer has 2 partitions, on is 273 G and only with 1,32 free, the other is 180 G with 169 free. I tried to build a burn recovery but i need 10 G free in the partition.

3- How to format using any other partition program out there?

4- How to set a USB key to boot as a recovery tool?

5-How to use Windows Explorer to see the drive's contents? the computer has 2 partitions, on is 273 G and only with 1,32 free, the other is 180 G with 169 free.

6-How to contact Google by email? They erased my YT account.

7- What are the numbers of Internet Chrome 20, Firefox 7 and Opera 11? I mean like 49.0.7 etc. How to find the newest to the Windows XP?

8-What's happening to the Android? We put on and only a 3D animation appears. The Android is not loading. Some resets were already done. Is it difficult to unblock a cell phone? It was sold blocked to an operator?

9- What's a good size to a TV? What it has to have to be good to link to computers, internet, see videos etc?

10- What's wrong with the Super Quick Canon Camera? The rubber buton is faling,

It seems that a piece is not in the place between the circuit and the buton. We can't load the film and it's not taking photos.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 10 months ago

WAY too many questions.  However, what is filling your partition?  learn that with this tool https://windirstat.net/  Winderstat will show you a graphic on how much space is being taken up by various files.  The really big ones is where your wastage is.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.