Anonymous

Should I get a fake ID?

I lost my wallet and don't have identification for a job interview tomorrow. Not sure how long it'll take to replace everything or how to get a fake ID. Thanks.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No you should not get a fake ID.  You should get a replacement real ID.  

• Carmen
    Lv 5
    10 months ago

Unforeseen occurrences befall us all but it doesn’t mean we take drastic measures if not absolutely necessary explain situation to employer and go from there honesty is the best policy especially when starting a new job first impressions are lasting impressions and might just get you the job faster take a deep breath put on a positive smile say a silent prayer and go for it. 

• 10 months ago

No, and they usually don't ask for ID at the interview. I usually don't get asked for ID until the first day of work if I am working directly for the company where I will be working, or until shortly after I accept the job if I'm working for an agency.

• 10 months ago

They don't need your ID till they hire you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

Draw one, use crayons for a convincing effect.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

You'll make a great first impression using fake ID at your interview.😉

• 10 months ago

OR you could just be honest if they need an ID.  Not all places ask for an ID for interviews.  I've never had to present one until actually being hired.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

You want to present a fake ID at a job interview?   Whatever for?

If you have a passport, take that.   If not, take your social security card and your birth certificate. 

• 10 months ago

Fake IDs are easy to identify, this can lose you that job opportunity.

• 10 months ago

When they arrest you and take you to jail, tell them you're latino so they'll put you in the cells with all the weed

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.