? asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 2 months ago

How do I buy from Amazon.de and shiped to a German location. I am in the US ?

Well, as this has NOTHING to do with Cars & Transportation, you could start with asking such a question in an *appropriate* category, Like Business.

In general, you select a shipping address that works for you. The shipping address does NOT have to be the billing address, as I have two billing addresses I use with the Canadian & US Amazons, I also have around ten different shipping addresses I use with both, and I also have no issues with getting Amazon.uk orders shipped to US addresses.

I’m not sure that you can. 

I live in the UK and have had Amazon UK deliver gifts directly all over the UK. But when I tried to order something for delivery to another European country they told me that was not possible, and I couldn’t get around it by ordering from the German Amazon site for delivery in Germany.

I suggest that you go through the Amazon help pages until you burrow down to the bit where they offer to get a real human being to call you back. Then you will find out for certain.

You probably can't. Generally, places like to ship only to the address on the credit card.

• Andy

Wrong - Amazon will ship to most places, as long as you can identify yourself and your payment card address when entering a new shipping address.  The biggest problem is having to pay import duty to receive American goods at a foreign delivery address outside the US.