Which internet type do you like better? Phone internet or computer internet?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

There is only one internet, but I think you mean which device do we prefer to connect to the internet with. I appreciate both but prefer computer connection over phone connection. Part of this is me being accustom to using my desktop to connect before smart phones even came out. My daughter prefers the phone and she is much better at navigating on the phone than me.

• 9 months ago

The "computer internet" is always better, the "phone internet" is the "mobile device version" of most websites that has many features disabled, or that can have many features that can get through the security of a phone browser.

Other answerers : There is sometimes an "m." in front of Your webpage addresses, this means it's being loaded from the site's mobile device version designed for tablets & phones among other things.

G'Luck!!!

• Tommy
    Lv 5
    10 months ago

Computer for sure. Phone internet is ok if I'm sitting in the rest room taking care of business but that crap is about it.

• Lv 7
    10 months ago

um, ALL internet is computer internet...lol

as for "phone internet", not many places still have dialup. once you go highspeed, you don't go back for nothing. so much faster...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • John
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

I like a large screen and keyboard.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Computer is bigger and more useful. Phone is convenient and efficient. iPad Pro is a balance for me.

• Dze
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

well .. as far as usage goes, i definitely like a full featured browser on a regular pc ... the phone limits alot of things you can readily see and access ..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.