Tinnitus/Hair loss/Blurry vision?

Been having issues with the above symptoms. I can’t afford healthcare at the moment so as sad as it sounds this is the best way for me to find out what might be the cause until I can afford to see a doctor. I’m a 21 year old male and have been healthy until recently. These symptoms have been going for a couple weeks now (aside from the hair has been months but idk if it correlates to the other symptoms) any advice or even guesses would help a lot. Thank you. 

Well I got all of them but I am 50 years older than you. I have used sweet oil for my tinnitus, it helps but it comes back, thinking about putting some tobacco down it to see if that will help, I put some tobacco on my head to see if it would make new hair grow back as I had seen a patent on it for that, all it did was make the hair I already had grow faster but I was afraid to put it on my eyes,should've tried it though but I wouldn't advise you to do that.

Those are probably three separate issues. Hair loss may be normal genetic hair loss.  

Tinnitus is a common problem following viral respiratory infections.  Two weeks is not enough time for virus-realted tinnitus to pass.  Give it another two weeks.  You would need to see a doc to have the problem diagnosed. 

Blurry vision can only be diagnosed by getting an eye test.   A comprehensive eye exam costs $79 at Walmart.  Maybe you just need glasses.  A lot of people have perfect vision until they reach their 20s or 30s. 

• Tulip

See a doc write a check