Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 8 months ago

lump in my neck?

so around 3 months ago i found a lump in my neck near my ear, it was in the exact placement that a lymph node is supposed to be, so i guessed it was a swollen lymph node which i know swell sometimes when you are sick, have a cold etc. it's been over 3 months now and it's still here. i was wondering if anyone has ever had something like this happen to them before and what it turned out to be, or if it just took a while to go away. extra info, i'm a 17 y/o female.

thanks ! 

• LAN

Grow up and stop posting obvious attention whoring lies.    reported for constantly posting hypochondriac rants and interact with your/ alt account

• Linda

I had that exact same thing for a long time and it went away on it's own and I never found out what it was. In fact, I completely forgot about it until just now. It never hurt me so I ignored it. I think it was a sebaceous cyst and it cleared up on its own. Unless it hurts it is probably unnecessary to get it checked out.

• Murzy

It could be a benign lipoma.