George asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 3 months ago

Is this person a dumb-***?

So at work the other day I decided to put an item back as I was walking right by the aisle it is located in and this lady I work with got mad at for doing that because it was 15% off Tuesday. She then gossiped to others about what I did to the point where they wrote a note for my fellow employees not to waste time putting one item back. Is she a dumbass? This is also the person who continually tried to push past a customer paying for groceries, even after he told her that he needs to hold on to the shopping cart because of mobility issues.

• Chanel

Eventually people will get to know that she cannot be trusted, especially after talking about you.

If your colleagues are clever they will work out that when people talk about somebody they will talk about them.

Don't you talk about her cos you are better than that. The truth will come out so don't worry.

• reme_1

Real first class dumbass!!!!

sounds like thats what she is