What is a very important event that happens in the book "Fahrenheit 451"?

It cannot be the event of the lady burning with her books and if you have time, please divide the event of your choice into 8 parts because I am making this into a cartoon.

They all do their own dang homework.

Simples...

If you can't think of any other important events, it's because you've only read the book once, or only very superficially.

Sit down and read it again, thoroughly, from the beginning, and make notes as you go.

Then read it again. Be sure you've understood the whole thing completely before you start planning your cartoon.

The deeper your knowledge and understanding of the book, the better your cartoon will be.

• Cogito

As this is a school project, part of that project is to READ the book for yourself and think for yourself.

Asking other people to do that for you is cheating.

• Jackson1 month agoReport

I already read the book and I was just looking for a good scene to illustrate for my work. What I did was not cheating but thank you for your feedback.

If you're developing a cartoon of the book, you should be able to read the book and divide, it into eight parts yourself. 

• Jackson1 month agoReport

This is for a school project. I need one scene to divided and draw

What the firemen discover about themselves by the end of the book. Sontag, the main protagonist, one day points out to his comrades that perhaps they're going about their job the wrong way. Instead of setting fire to stuff, he says, why not get lots of rubber hoses, find out where the nearest tap is and perhaps try putting out fires that already exist, and save lives, and all that?.

This revolutionary idea gains such traction that by the end of the book they're caught in a horrific spiral of setting fire to books, almost immediately putting them out with the hoses, then repeating the process until they all go mad and go into convulsions, shrieking. At the end, naturally, they all die........ horribly. Hope this helped.

Robocop faces off with Predator.

Great battle scene.

The characters read the books over and over, which you do not appear to have done even once. Come on, if you read it, surely you can name one important event.