How can I find a culture to be part of if I don't have a culture of my own? I envy people who know where they come from.?

I was adopted and know nothing about my origins other than I'm obviously from European decent. Everyone around me has such beautiful cultures that are part of their identity, but I don't. I just want a culture that I can identify with. I love Asian, Native American, African and Aboriginal cultures. I wish I was like them, they all have a connection to the Earth and spirits that I envy. If I ever try to be like them then I'm always told it's not my culture and I should stop. I'm not trying to copy them or steal anything, I'm just admiring them for something I don't have that they do. I think I need guidance on this issue.

• reme_1

If yu are of legal age, you can request the adoption org to look up certain information for you. Ther is also some website you can go online to use. You may not be able to find your biological mother but you can learn something about your past. I wish you the best.

Yôur culťural heritag is 1 of thos thing's

you've gotta grow up in so you're sadly

too late to find any that'd truly fiť śťś !!!

..........

..........

..........

..........

..........

..........

..........

..........

..........

..........

Since you don't know your origin. you can take on any culture. and to hell with what people say and think.  

I’m guessing you're culturally American and from the US.

If you can't figure out your own culture, how on earth would know what any others are. Did the TV tell you about it, Or do you read the cultural food packages at your local super market?

Taking the Ancestry DNA test will get you information about your background.

I took it and was surprised to find I have DNA from Azerbaijan.  I had to google it.