Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 8 months ago

Does Nancy Pelosi hate the president?

32 Answers

Relevance
  • Ann
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

She does or she wouldn't have gotten so upset over the question.

• 8 months ago

OF course she does, She hates anyone who is not kissing the Democrits assses and agreeing with everything they say and do no matter how illegal it is.

She cant open her mouth for more than 10 sentences with some kind of hate coming out of it.

• 8 months ago

OF COURSE SHE DOES

• 8 months ago

she hates everyone on the right. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Despite her so called religion and denials.. Fancy Nancy hates Trump with a passion.  You can see it blaring out of her little cat eyes....  she is the devils mistress.. both her and that idiot Schiff hate Trump.. hate that is unhealthy.  Anyone with that much hate in their systems should never ever be in a position of power.. but there they are.  Thanks commie dems!!

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I don’t think she hates him. She most likely despises his ethical tactics and Is frustrated the republicans can’t understand. She’s just doing her best . 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Yes she does.  He hates her too.  

• 8 months ago

She made a big deal out of saying she doesn’t but I would imagine she does. Any patriotic American hates the man trying to destroy our constitutional republic.

• 8 months ago

She certainly isn't in love with him. Actually, tht's probably a good thing. I'd hate to think that she could be in loe with anyone.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I am sure that she actually does. Most true patriots hate fat Donnie for the threat he & Vlad pose to our constitution.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.