Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 8 months ago

Does Nancy Pelosi hate the president?

• Ann

She does or she wouldn't have gotten so upset over the question.

OF course she does, She hates anyone who is not kissing the Democrits assses and agreeing with everything they say and do no matter how illegal it is.

She cant open her mouth for more than 10 sentences with some kind of hate coming out of it.

OF COURSE SHE DOES

she hates everyone on the right. 

Despite her so called religion and denials.. Fancy Nancy hates Trump with a passion.  You can see it blaring out of her little cat eyes....  she is the devils mistress.. both her and that idiot Schiff hate Trump.. hate that is unhealthy.  Anyone with that much hate in their systems should never ever be in a position of power.. but there they are.  Thanks commie dems!!

I don’t think she hates him. She most likely despises his ethical tactics and Is frustrated the republicans can’t understand. She’s just doing her best . 

Yes she does.  He hates her too.  

She made a big deal out of saying she doesn’t but I would imagine she does. Any patriotic American hates the man trying to destroy our constitutional republic.

She certainly isn't in love with him. Actually, tht's probably a good thing. I'd hate to think that she could be in loe with anyone.

I am sure that she actually does. Most true patriots hate fat Donnie for the threat he & Vlad pose to our constitution.