Mark asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

I am a 17 year old male in 11th grade is it normal to masturbate to a 22 year old teacher i have a crush on?

32 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Do not try to act on this as they can get in serious trouble for sleeping with a student. Your age is immaterial-laws prohibit teachers from having sex with HS students no matter their age. I have heard of it happening as old as when the student was 19. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • Joe
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Sure, just wait until you get home.

• Bucky
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

You are allowed some fantasy, so it might as well be about your attractive teacher.

• 2 months ago

I would have thought that you probably fantasized about gorgeous classmate you had.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ron h
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Of course it's normal. Jackin' off usually involves some fantasy.  Hands get it done, but I don't know any man who bones when looking at his own hands.  And It's also OK to sometimes just work fast and think of nothing BUT soakin' a tissue.

• 2 months ago

Yes, of course. You are allowed to masturbate as much as you want to and you should enjoy it as much as you can. It is normal to masturbate to whatever fantasies make your experience more pleasurable. It is common in many aspects of our lives to imagine things we do not actually intend to do - being president, or being a professional athlete, for example. In the other direction, we may have fantasies about killing someone we don't like or some other illegal or unwise act. We all have the urge to kill, but most of us are able to restrain those urges. It is the same with your masturbation fantasies. So, as long as your fantasies about your teacher stay in your head, you'll be fine. You just don't want to start acting on them.

• 2 months ago

Should be fine, just don't act on those emotions. There was a teacher in my school district who recently got fired for having sex with a student about a month after they graduated high school.

• 2 months ago

Ask her out? Honestly, what do you have to lose? If she is single and you are fairly decent looking, most women love to experiment like that..

EDIT: tell her you think she has good looks or is attractive.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There's nothing wrong with that, unless you're doing it in class.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

just don't let him know about it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.