Do you think Dolly Parton was sexy when she was younger?

• Justin
    Favorite Answer

In her prime, she managed to talk Sylvester Stallone into passing on the lead role in the 'Terminator' movies to make a movie called  'Rhinestone' with her that included him singing country music with her and wearing rhinestone cowboy costumes!

You have to have some spectacular charisma and sex appeal to do that! 

The film was basically a flop but he still likes Dolly Parton and speaks highly of her to this day. I'm sure 'Arnold' likes her too, since Sly's decision made him an international superstar. 

Even after 'retirement' Dolly managed to create her own successful theme park, i.e. 'Dollywood,' made a successful t.v. movie about her own childhood, and is still sought after whenever she is willing to perform, especially around the holidays.

She is what we would call a 'mountain mama' born and raised in the Great Smoky mountains of Tennessee. She managed to somehow merge that simple way of life with the garish flash of Hollywood, even admitting to emulating the appearance of a hooker she met in her early youth as the lady was passing through her town, though, she also managed not to lose her country charm or moral compass, which I think is what makes her so attractive to many people. 

Dolly Parton was and still is a very attractive and shapely lady even at her age, however my personal favorite was someone that I personally knew on an intimate basis. Her name was Dottie West.

As I said earlier Dolly was and still is attractive, but Dottie's beauty was real--No wigs, no excessiveness of any kind--Only natural down home country bred beauty. 

Dottie was extremely tall for a woman, five-ten, reddish/auburn colored hair and had very shapely muscular legs. She was not one to overeat or gain weight, in fact she went to her grave with a superb figure.

There will never be another Dottie West. Ever!!!

• ?

Well she had a pair

Yep think so....do you have any doubt?

Yep! She had massive MEGA TlTS!

Yeah....I hate to admit it but,  yeah...  So was Betty White. Dammit.

she has a masculine face

• Teresa

Yes, when she had a big future in front of her. lol

Yes very very sexy

i think she was

Not particularly.