Do you think Dolly Parton was sexy when she was younger?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Justin
    Lv 7
    10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

In her prime, she managed to talk Sylvester Stallone into passing on the lead role in the 'Terminator' movies to make a movie called  'Rhinestone' with her that included him singing country music with her and wearing rhinestone cowboy costumes!

You have to have some spectacular charisma and sex appeal to do that! 

The film was basically a flop but he still likes Dolly Parton and speaks highly of her to this day. I'm sure 'Arnold' likes her too, since Sly's decision made him an international superstar. 

Even after 'retirement' Dolly managed to create her own successful theme park, i.e. 'Dollywood,' made a successful t.v. movie about her own childhood, and is still sought after whenever she is willing to perform, especially around the holidays.

She is what we would call a 'mountain mama' born and raised in the Great Smoky mountains of Tennessee. She managed to somehow merge that simple way of life with the garish flash of Hollywood, even admitting to emulating the appearance of a hooker she met in her early youth as the lady was passing through her town, though, she also managed not to lose her country charm or moral compass, which I think is what makes her so attractive to many people. 

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Dolly Parton was and still is a very attractive and shapely lady even at her age, however my personal favorite was someone that I personally knew on an intimate basis. Her name was Dottie West.

As I said earlier Dolly was and still is attractive, but Dottie's beauty was real--No wigs, no excessiveness of any kind--Only natural down home country bred beauty. 

Dottie was extremely tall for a woman, five-ten, reddish/auburn colored hair and had very shapely muscular legs. She was not one to overeat or gain weight, in fact she went to her grave with a superb figure.

There will never be another Dottie West. Ever!!!

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 months ago

Well she had a pair

• 9 months ago

Yep think so....do you have any doubt?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

Yep! She had massive MEGA TlTS!

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Yeah....I hate to admit it but,  yeah...  So was Betty White. Dammit.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

she has a masculine face

• Teresa
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

Yes, when she had a big future in front of her. lol

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Yes very very sexy

• 10 months ago

i think she was

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Not particularly.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.