What would be the consequences if I got caught running an illegal anime streaming site?

Title basically says it all. If I were to set up and run an illegal anime streaming site like KissAnime and I got caught, how much deep $@#& would I be in for hosting all these shows illegally on the internet? Just curious.

The penalty is a fine between $750.00 and $150,000.00 for each illegal stream.  That's each time someone illegally viewed the content on your site.  There's also the penalty of up to 5 years in prison, again for each time someone streamed the illegal content.  They prefer to go for the financial punishment, though.

Very deep ****, don’t do it if you know nothing. A lot of the big streaming sites, they’re hosted in other countries so the big streaming laws can’t touch them. Why would you want to anyway, for ad revenue? If so, do a lot of research before you get into it.