Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 months ago

Public or private for the ex? ?

I have my social media on public... so my ex can stalk my stuff... but I feel better having it on private so I don’t go through looking to see if he’s been on anything of mine.

What is recommended? I want him to miss me and feel horrible for initiating all of this and see how good I’m doing months or even a year or two later. But part of me is like put it in private. 

• Foofa

Until you stop caring what he thinks you'll never recover from this breakup.

I don't know go on a diet, by a new dress and get laid, and if you keep getting laid, maybe some guy will put up with you being so annoying. 

Considering today's powerful computer capabilities, I think it's wise to strongly limit your exposure on social media. Especially if it's someone who may not wish you well, it might even be better to reduce all your social media activities to the minimum necessary.