Minetto asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 10 months ago

Have you ever read the book of Enoch?

it was once part of our Bible but has been taken away 

Favorite Answer

Yes I’ve read it.  Your statement about it being in the Bible and removed is misleading.

There isn’t one “Bible”.  Different religious groups have different biblical cannons (lists of texts included in the Bible).  The Book of Enoch was never part of the biblical canon used by most Jews or Christians.  It was (and still is) part of the Biblical cannon for a few sects including Beta Israel (Ethiopian Jews) as well as the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church and Eritrean Orthodox Tewahedo Church.

Yes I did. And it was amazing. 

There is no "Book of Enoch."  It never was in the Bible.

A biography of him, yes - very impressive academic record.

I refuse to reaad the book of Judaism the book of Chrisitainty and the book of Islam I enjoy reading from the world's religions books because they teach science and nature and have all of the good bits from the three evil religions and have more good bits than the three religions.

• i've heard of it of course but nope never read it.

• Lôn

Enoch Powell?......the man was SPOT ON !

I have not,  are there any high speed car chases, sexy blonde temptresses, drug busts or gun fights in it?