How to choose wedding dresses?

Nowadays  wedding dresses choosing is the very hard work? I am always confused at choosing wedding dresses.  

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

A good bridal shop employee will be well-versed on what looks good on your type of body. When you begin to try dresses on that do not suit your figure, one can get very discouraged quite rapidly. The most beautiful wedding gowns fit the size and shape of the Bride.

Ask yourself a couple of questions about what you do and don't like. Do you want to show your arms? Do you want it tight throughout the hips? Do you want a low plunging neckline or something a little more modest? Close your eyes and envision the best dress for your body type. Now, go try them on.

• Login to reply the answers
  • sarah
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

It's only hard if you're a picky little diva with not-so-realistic expectations, lol. Personally, I only tried on four dresses before I found my dream dress. I think it definitely helps if you already have some ideas about what you look good in; for example, look back at your prom dress(es) or other formal wear that you've been in before.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Most brides already know what kind of waist and necklines look best on them. Then they'd consider the season, a summer wedding requires a different look from a winter wedding. The venue often informs the style of the dress, you wouldn't necessarily go with a modern frock in an historic place (although Meghan Markle did). Then of course you'll have those brides who want to wear their mother's or grandmother's dress. This is all just down to the preferences of the woman who has to wear the dress.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You are ALWAYS confused at choosing wedding DRESSES?

How many times have you been married?

Pick what you like.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

why would it be very hard work? you choose something you like..... not rocket science girl.

• 1 month ago

your a overrated female.. Have a WESTERN COWBOY WEDDING.. .Jenas, hats and boots... Save the money for something important.

• 1 month ago

Hard work?

Do you ... not wear clothes on a daily basis?

• 2 months ago

DOES JC PENNY HAVE THEM??? OR SEARS? TRY THOSE

• D
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

XD

• drip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Always confused? How many times have you needed to get a wedding dress? 

No, it is not hard work. It can take time.  You try on gowns until you find one you love on you.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Open bridal book, point to one, say "I want that one"

Literally that bloody simple.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.