How Long Should I Have An Eating Disorder For It To Be Valid?

So, when I was twelve years old, I was bulimic for only six months. I feel bad about talking about it enough, but now I'm questioning whether or not I even should because I had it for such a short time frame and so, I feel like I want to do it again, but for longer because I feel terrible about how soon I got out of it. And, I'm getting fat and I'm terrified that if I'm not careful I could be obese. So, my question is how long is long enough for me to be a "real bulimic" ? And is starting back up again a good idea?

Yes, I think becoming bulimic is a good idea.  Sure, start up, start today.

Always a good idea to make your own health decisions.

Why not find a healthy way of eating and stick with it for life? Ketogenic lifestyle is great, as well as atkins and paleo.

Not sure why you think bulemia is the answer. It's an ILLNESS and it starts with mental disorders.

Being bulimic is never a good idea.

It is never something anyone should aspire to.

It is a serious mental health issue that can cause serious long term consequences.

Please get help to adjust your thinking.

No, it isn't a good idea to do it at all. If you need to lose weight there are healthy ways to do it. This is definitly not one of them!