Will there turn out to be some spectacular audio or video proof against Trump and Co? Other than Rudy’s butt dialing?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • John W
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I think Rudy's "insurance" is he has various people, including Trump, telling him to do illegal things. If Trump tries a "Rudy who?" he will release them.

• 8 months ago

Do you mean other than the news report, where Trump himself asked China to investigate one of his opponents, whoops. All trumps years of troubles are of his own doing.

• 8 months ago

No, because the mistake was  not going after  RUDY first. 

If you had squeezed Rudy..........there's no telling what that idiot would have spilled. 

Epstein's mansion was probably swept  for any incriminating evidence.........and Dems are fore-going the lengthy court battles  to get people like Mulvaney ,Pompeo, and McCahn to testify............

so where is damning testimony suppose to come from now? 

This seems to be the problem.........it's either go now with what they have........or drag it out another year, thru the courts. .....which might not even end in their favor if the  courts decide Trump CAN prevent them from testifying. 

They have enough to go now.........but squeezing Rudy first , would have been better. 

• 8 months ago

With the millions of tax dollars that the Dems have burned trying to find said 'spectacular audio or video proof' and considering the most salacious stuff they've ever come up with was stuff already published in the tabloids 20 years ago, I kinda doubt it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Nope. And, if you consider the charge, it is minor and well within the scope of life at the high political level. My guess is you could find the equivalent by any of the more powerful Congressmen of either party.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.