Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Can females really relate to males being aroused? ?

Watching live streams online females don't really understand a males perspective. They are more selfish in this regard. Females want it their way and when a male finds a way to get what they want, the female has lost this power. It's actually quite simple for a male to gain what they want. First gain power by initiating in conversation about anything and listen to the females responses and just parrot back to the female later in the conversation. The female will be aroused with the connection. It's pretty easy. While other guys are saying open or show you will be on the path to private message with fake pictures to get what you want. Women do not understand men but I have figured women out.   By the way this doesn't work all the time because females brains are ridiculously selfish not complex because really they just don't care at that time. Complex they say lmao!

Ridicule and hypocrisy are the answers so far. I didn't expect much though. 

The reason I don't expect much is females really can't relate to a male. That's why a small portion of society have the male and female still living together into old age. As you see fake or something you don't like you feel offended. Instead of trying to overcome you run. 

Since both males and females experience arousal, it's a generally relatable human experience.

This is quite hilarious. Half the time I'm sure these are arch radical feminists trolling as men.

• Fred

Watching online  live streaming?

What I find humors about males is that most have completely no idea of how to capture a females interest and display things that are only impressive to other males!

So: No!  I don't agree to you statement at all!  Females completely relate to "Males being aroused"  and can accurately recognize that display... and completely fully understand that display!  Much more accurately than you can ever imagine!   .. or ever will imagine!     

Just an immature, word-salad ramble.

Trust me dude your "enlightenment" will lead you only right back into the basement, where you started, jerking off to pornhub in that same spot that you have been since you were in your teens.

Making that hard spot on the carpet next to your bed ever so bigger.

My point? Your lost when it comes to women dude. I'll admit you are a little better off than the reddit incels. But still, wherever, whoever gives you your incoherent information about women is just as full of schit as said reddit incels.

Source(s): 79

When my wife reached the age of 8 years old she was already well aware of the fact of male arousal without being able to understand it. Many years later by communicating with me I could understand her perspective and she could understand mine. Selfishness be damned.

Yes, some women are so ridiculously selfish. They should feel guilty for not allowing you to use them. They recognized you were just trying to parrot their emotions and had enough self-respect to put themselves first - how dare they.

I smell an incel.