Ovulation test/pregnant?

My husband and I are trying to have a baby, on the Nov 30th we had intercourse and on the first. Monday he was leaving for a business trip and I took a ovulation test and it lit up like a Christmas tree. I am worried that I won’t conceive cause the test said to have sex 48 hours after. Could there still be a good chance i can get pregnant? I took another ovulation test 2 days later and the second line was not as dark. The last two days I have had some minor cramping and today I felt nauseous but I know it’s wayyyy to early to feel any kind of symptoms. Could there still be a good chance even tho the ovulation test showed I was ovulating the day after? 

Thank you for any feed back 

• Tulip

Cramping is never a sign of pregnancy

Of course it's possible.  Sperm lives up to 5 days.  If you had sex on Nov 30th and *if* you ovulated four days later, that's still within 5 days.  But you do understand that ovulation tests only test the LH surge and can't actually tell if you'll ovulate, right?  Women often need two or more surges before they ovulate, or have an LH surge without ovulating at all that cycle.  

Nice does he rail you without a conodm?