Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 10 months ago

Which is more disrespectful, mentioning Barron Trump's name in public hearings, or cheating on his mother while she was pregnant with him?

Favorite Answer

My opinion cheating when his mother was pregnant. However mentioning his name in the hearing was inappropriate and unkind/

• James

Fake news . Your side is now turning on Biden to dump him using a woman . Usually democrats are well protected by the media but now they are using what I think is a swamp woman to accuse him of sexual harassment . It might not even be true but I think Biden is now being set up to be dumped .

How is any of it your business?

You by spreading more rumors. 

You werent there so what you are saying is hear say and is not acceptable in a court of law. 

Stop Spreading Rumors which you do not HAVE FIRST HAND ACTUAL KNOWLEDGE OF. Your Dispictiable to use your queen Hillarys words.

And you probably love Bill Clinton and Hillary for looking the other way during the NUMEROUS AFFAIRS HE HAD.

• xg6

Let's face it, Melania is nothing but a gold digger and her fake outrage is pathetic 

• y

The cheating on her then is still a he said she said thing and she, lost the lawsuit about it.

While lying during testimony in a congressional hearing is bad enough, they decided it was a good thing to drag the kids into it. Oh, and don't forget Russia's imminent invasion on US soil, via Ukraine.

The Democrats crossed a line by mentioning Baron. They are disgusting, dangerous, and need to be voted out.

The two can't even correlate. One is a public display of disrespect because he's a child and you're mentioning him on national TV during a government official hearing and the other is a private matter that he wouldn't have even known about that would have just been talked about in private circles. So if you're asking which is worse for HIM I say the public hearing. He's a child and has NOTHING to do with ANY of this political non-sense. Mentioning him on that type of platform is disrespectful and says more about the person who did the mentioning than it does the Trumps.

The very mention of Barron Trump shows the Democrats are getting increasingly desperate with their impeachment hoax.

• Bob

When you talk about Melania being pregnant, it puts an image in my mind of Trump sweating heavily on top of her in the act of conception. It's not an image I want in my mind. To be honest, it's utterly repulsive to think about Trump naked and doing anything sexual. My day is ruined.