CONNIE asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 months ago

I get my check on the fourth Wednesday of the month this tear it falls on Christmas when will I get it before ir after?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Government check? Probably get it Dec 24th.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Ask the company that you work at.

• 8 months ago

What check? If its ssi you get it before the holiday. If its child support its the day after if its a check from work id say the day after but id ask

• sian
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

Ask whoever does it!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Since we have no idea where you work, and most likely don't work there - then we have no way of knowing.

Most of my employers have handed out checks early if a payday lands on a holiday, but that is no indication that your employer would follow suit.

Ask your boss, a manager, or if you have a human resources person - ask them.

• 8 months ago

If you want to know when you are supposed to receive your check, ask your employer.

• Tulip
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

How would we know? What.check are you talking about?

• Eva
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

If you're talking about social security, it will be the day before. If it is an employer, and they're nice, it will be the day before. If not, it will be the day after.

Source(s): If your regularly scheduled payment date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal public holiday, benefits will be paid the business day before your due date. See Schedule of Social Security Payments for more information.
  • 8 months ago

if its social security go to the website

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Flip a coin maybe day before or day after

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.