Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why is an anonymous troll directing homophobic insults at me?

Are they really suggesting that being in a loving homosexual relationship is wrong?

Update:

OK, anonymous troll.  I don't see anything wrong with sticking my d1ck in a man's a$$ or vide versa. HOWEVER, the insult was that I was sticking d1cks in my mouth, when I also see nothing wrong in doing that. 

That all being said, I am heterosexual and stick my d1ck in her vagina. But my mouth has been everywhere. 

Regardless, people an the left attacking me with homophobic insults is annoying. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

lib trolls are hypocrites

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Naturally, by laws of nature. Yes it is wrong. You can't reproduce with the same gender. So it is wrong as it doesn't continue life. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Homophobia is rampant in black community. 

The person who is attacking you is Mercuri.  He has dozens of accounts.

He also ran the Smith account to talk trash about white people. He has Ruth account which glorifies interracial sex between white woman and black man.

Mercuri is a mental midget.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If you actually believed your nonsense, you wouldn't need to use a vague mealy-mouthed phrase like "being in a loving homosexual relationship."

Yes, it is wrong to insert the life-giving organ into somebody else's rectum. It's filthy, perverted, and spreads disease.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sodomy is not an act of love.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.