Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why is an anonymous troll directing homophobic insults at me?

Are they really suggesting that being in a loving homosexual relationship is wrong?

OK, anonymous troll.  I don't see anything wrong with sticking my d1ck in a man's a$$ or vide versa. HOWEVER, the insult was that I was sticking d1cks in my mouth, when I also see nothing wrong in doing that. 

That all being said, I am heterosexual and stick my d1ck in her vagina. But my mouth has been everywhere. 

Regardless, people an the left attacking me with homophobic insults is annoying. 

Favorite Answer

lib trolls are hypocrites

Naturally, by laws of nature. Yes it is wrong. You can't reproduce with the same gender. So it is wrong as it doesn't continue life. 

Homophobia is rampant in black community. 

The person who is attacking you is Mercuri.  He has dozens of accounts.

He also ran the Smith account to talk trash about white people. He has Ruth account which glorifies interracial sex between white woman and black man.

Mercuri is a mental midget.

If you actually believed your nonsense, you wouldn't need to use a vague mealy-mouthed phrase like "being in a loving homosexual relationship."

Yes, it is wrong to insert the life-giving organ into somebody else's rectum. It's filthy, perverted, and spreads disease.

Sodomy is not an act of love.