I think I might be dying and I need help?

I have problems with my joints, they pop whenever I move them a certain way, they hurt for no reason and it makes my chest hurt or anywhere they're connected to, I can pop my knee out of place ever since I injured it in 3rd grade, I also sometimes can't breath when I'm laying down, doctors say there's nothing wrong, it's dehydration, and my doctor said it could be EDS, and another doctor said it could be MFS, I have symptoms for both diseases and I *might* get tested for one of them soon. If anyone knows what's wrong with me, please help.

Forgot to mention, it's not Arthritis because I got tested for that and the doctors said I don't have it.

• Marty

dont be scared

you need physiotherapy for that injury

drink lots of milk for the calcium

take a multivitamin mineral supplement

eat a well balanced nutritious diet

with lots of fresh fruit and vegetables

all injuries in young people heal in time

• Linda

I don't think you're dying but you're scared. You may need to see another doctor. Two doctors can give a completely different diagnosis from each other. It's worth a shot.

Get the testing done as soon as possible.

Add: daughter is getting tested for EDS in February. It has taken 15 years to even have someone suggest this (she is 31). Many doctors have never heard of it. Her problens have been brushed away over the years as growing pains etc.