Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 8 months ago

Do midgets have night vision?

Well I phoned up a friend of mine and he told me midgets have night vision to compensate for their lack of height. So since I know a local midget I figured I would call her and get her insight on this, hoping she would answer the question and I could find out if my friend was just messing around or not.

Long story short i got the midget chick's # and started it off pretty normal. "Hi Bridge, how are you, blah blah blah" and then I cut to the chase "do you have night vision" and at first she was all confused and then i told her about my buddy saying what he said and she seemed pretty mad about the whole thing and hung up!

so i never found out the answer... do midgets have night vision or what???

After reading these answers, I have blurry vision from the laughing tears.  Holy midget balls this was funny!!

Yes. As a midget myself I can confirm we have night vision. We can see remarkably well in the dark because we evolved from dwarves and long hard nights in the mine adapted our eyes to the darkness.

Source(s): my big brain

I'll take troll for $1000 Alex.

I imagine you know the term "midget" is deeply offensive, right?

They did not get any additional powers to compensate for their size. But I suspect you knew that are are just trolling.

Never thought about it but it does make perfect sense. I think you're onto something here.

Yes they do, but it is supposed to be secret. Now that you know, they will be using their other super power and track you to make you dumber than $#!+.

Actually, hold on... I think that you are probably already affected.

• ?

I hear trolls have night vision to compensate for their lack of a life. Is it true?