patty
patty asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 2 months ago

have u ever walked out of a movie at the theatre?

why and what movie

I haven't... but some people I know DID during the latest Indiana Jones movie since the final part gets kinda weird.

• jj

Only once when a girl friend got vertigo in an IMAX theater. She ran out.

• Rising Sun With Sean Connery Because It Was Boring And I Could Not Follow It!

Spring Break....................

In 50 years The Blair Witch Project is the only one. My wife said she was getting seasick from the annoying, constant shaky camera and I was tired of hearing the girl screaming.

A few years later I watched it on tv, still didn't care for it, just when I thought it was finally going to get scary it ended.

Quite a few times............

Nope. If I’m going to spend that much money on the movie, you can be sure that I’ll watch the entire movie, no matter how bad it is.  I sat through cool world, showgirls, Blair witch project (even though I wanted to vomit because of the shaky camera), solo a Star Wars movie. Might explain why I don’t go to movies that much anymore. 

Yes, of course!  When the movie is over!  How else would I get out?

I've never walked out in the middle of a movie.  I don't go to movies unless it's something I really want to see.  Otherwise I can wait a few weeks until it's on Netflix, or I can torrent it.

The only time I ever wanted to walk out was one time that I didn't choose the movie.  It was terrible, but it was on an airplane, so I couldn't walk out.

Yes, when the movie was finished.

No. Of course, not. That would have been wasted money.

However, I don't attend theatres anymore because majority of one race here, never shuts the fvck up during the durations of the movies. lol

So instead of starting fights, I now watch bootlegs or illegal sites getting shut down every 5 seconds... from the comfort of my own home and smart phone. ;-) Cheap always tastes better.