patty
Lv 5
patty asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 2 months ago

have u ever walked out of a movie at the theatre?

Update:

why and what movie

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I haven't... but some people I know DID during the latest Indiana Jones movie since the final part gets kinda weird.

• Login to reply the answers
  • jj
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Only once when a girl friend got vertigo in an IMAX theater. She ran out.

• Rising Sun With Sean Connery Because It Was Boring And I Could Not Follow It!

• 2 months ago

Spring Break....................

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

In 50 years The Blair Witch Project is the only one. My wife said she was getting seasick from the annoying, constant shaky camera and I was tired of hearing the girl screaming.

A few years later I watched it on tv, still didn't care for it, just when I thought it was finally going to get scary it ended.

• 2 months ago

Quite a few times............

• 2 months ago

Nope. If I’m going to spend that much money on the movie, you can be sure that I’ll watch the entire movie, no matter how bad it is.  I sat through cool world, showgirls, Blair witch project (even though I wanted to vomit because of the shaky camera), solo a Star Wars movie. Might explain why I don’t go to movies that much anymore. 

• 2 months ago

Yes, of course!  When the movie is over!  How else would I get out?

I've never walked out in the middle of a movie.  I don't go to movies unless it's something I really want to see.  Otherwise I can wait a few weeks until it's on Netflix, or I can torrent it.

The only time I ever wanted to walk out was one time that I didn't choose the movie.  It was terrible, but it was on an airplane, so I couldn't walk out.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, when the movie was finished.

• 2 months ago

No. Of course, not. That would have been wasted money.

However, I don't attend theatres anymore because majority of one race here, never shuts the fvck up during the durations of the movies. lol

So instead of starting fights, I now watch bootlegs or illegal sites getting shut down every 5 seconds... from the comfort of my own home and smart phone. ;-) Cheap always tastes better.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.