Would you be O.K. having your regular daily Coffee served in an edible coffee cup/mug,?

Update:

the coffee cups/mugs are baked from a biscuit

base, and are flavoured and leak-proof

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, first of all, you'd have to drink all the coffee before you could eat the cup.  So it's not like having coffee with breakfast.  And secondly, whatever the cup was made of, if hot coffee didn't dissolve or soften it, how could you digest it?

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

NO although it sounds good I see many problems with  it and  just not feasible.

• 2 months ago

not if someone were making it for me---handling the cup and then handing it to me to drink and then eat--with their possibly filthy germy hands all over it...(gack!)

• God
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sometime yes, sometime no.  Sometimes I just want some coffee.  Other times I want something to eat too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Yes, I would as long as the cup held the coffee until I was done.

• 2 months ago

Have you considered that the environmental impact of such a system could be far hight than the current system?

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That would be a terrible idea. Its hard to imagine anything edible that could hold hot fluids.

• 2 months ago

No, I use a mug made of pottery which is re-usable, I have used it for about 20 years. 

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No i would not, i would get my coffee elsewhere.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don't drink coffee. Also - chat question which violates site rules and has been reported

• Mr. Smartypants
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

The joke's on you,, buddy.  Yahoo doesn't do anything about reported posts anymore.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.