How to publish a website ?

I am a new into front end web development. I am down to publish my website which I have just designed. I bought a domain name and hosting plan. But I am a bit confused. The sign up form I created using CSS and JS, I don't know how to store the user data from sign up process to the server. Can somebody help me with that ?

Oh yes you can.

First, you need to learn a background programming language, then you need to send the front-end form data to the background processor, and finally use SQL statements to store the data to the database. Of course, you also need to learn about database operations.

Go to Wix.Com to set it up

Host it on a free hosting server in your respective country so that it does not violate any norms ...

WIXWIXWIXWIXWIX

Cool, Just install Wordpress & select your niche theme.....

For more help contact this guys - https://searchengineways.com/

Interactive sites that need to store data are usually written in a server side language such as PHP.

The php page code "prints out" the html etc. web page and information entered in a page it sent back to a php page script, usually using "post", which puts things in a special array called "$_POST[]" for the php page code to access.

Any server configured to work with PHP - pretty much all of them - will automatically look for index.php when the site is loaded without a page URL being selected, so the PHP page scripts are automatically executed.

You can then use links to .php pages in your code.

So far, you've done the easy part. Saving data in a useful form on server requires that some form of database be there that your code interacts with.

• keerok

Publishing your website is as simple as uploading your files to your host. Your host site will have either an http page to make this easy for you or as we did in the old days, do it by ftp. Your host would have given you explicit instructions on how to do it.

Javascript (JS) was originally meant to run clientside. If you programmed it that way then all data will be saved to your client's computer (as cookies). NodeJS was made to use JS on the serverside. You will have to learn how to set your form to handle CGI so data is saved on the server allowing you to access it anytime you like.

There are other CGI languages available like Python, Ruby, PHP and my favorite, Perl. There are more.

Usually, you ftp it onto your site. Check with your provider.