computer problems soon, any help?

i still have a custom built windows 7 desktop computer which i got sometime in 2015.......a future plan i have in mind is to get windows 10 installed on another hard drive in this computer so i have dual operating systems...as i don't want to leave windows 7 completely behind, as i love win 7.

the problem is i don't have the funds/money to get that upgrade done to my computer for the foreseeable future, not for a while....so i will still be using my windows 7 operating system....and i wondered until i can get win 10 installed on another hard drive, would i still be able to use windows 7 to go online as usual and use sites like ebay, facebook and youtube? 

for information purposes i have malwarebytes premium installed, and eset internet security anti virus on this windows 7 computer.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Windows 7 will continue to operate, it just won't get any updates.  As long as it continues to work for you carry on using it.

• keerok
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You can use win7 for as long as you like. You will be able to visit any site in the internet as long as those sites won't explicitly block win7 from their systems (like what they're doing now with XP). It's not a question of getting old. The computing industry is making it a matter of "forced" obsolescence. With win7 however, I don't see them "attacking" it in the near future. It's too much like the present win10 still.

• ...Show all comments
    • Dave
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Don't bother with this twit. He posts the same question 2-3 times a day. And when you disagree with him, he blocks you.

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.