What is your favorite album from the Thrash metal band Overkill?

Horrorscope.........

• polly

I really liked Horrorscope,as it showed that even through times of internal conflict & lineup adversity that Overkill as a band still had the ability to not only recover, but make enormous music/tracks

• Binks

That would be their first album Feel The Fire. I actually met them back in 1986 when they came to a friend's house in Central Jersey to get away from the turmoil of touring. They brought their groupies with them and what a night that was. I also saw them perform in a club in Brooklyn, NYC that fall at a place called L'Mours. I

remember the songs Feel The Fire, Rotten To The Core, Sonic Reducer, and a song from their first EP Fatal If Swallowed, which they re-recorded for their second album Taking Over. I also remember being the only person there who didn't have a black leather jacket.

Horrorscope.........

Source(s): 79