Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

How would the world react if feminists claimed that the Ninja Turtles had a war on women?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

If I heard a claim that feminists claimed that, my reaction would be to assume that claim was a gross exaggeration. Like something you'd hear from a testerical anti-feminist triggered by a criticism about how women are portrayed in the cartoon.

• Login to reply the answers
  • God
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Most of the world doesn't put up with feminism. Only in the United States do we cower to man-hating women. But it would surprise me if feminists said that. They are always looking for their next illusion that they are "oppressed". 

• 2 months ago

i would say hey you goddamned turtles ...leave the babes for us ...that is our territory !!!

If they still do not listen then there will be a war indeed !!!

Source(s): MISOA......we aren't going to loose women to no undersea types let alone the over the land feminists .....mark my words !!!
  • 2 months ago

Most of the world doesn't even know what the Ninja Turtles are, they would rightfully not care either way and tell feminists to shut up. Man-apologist America would try to ban all things Ninja Turtles, because "we can't offend them!" and they want feminists to like them and sleep with them, instead of trying to drive off feminists like any nation with an ounce of self-preservation would.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

they would ask Master Splinter for clarification

• 2 months ago

they would tell you to shut up and stop being stupid

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.