Junya asked in TravelAsia PacificJapan · 8 months ago

White people think Asian people is ugly and inferior?

I'm 26 year old single Japanese man.

I think Asian people is most ugly and inferior.

I have flat face and flat nose.

and I’m short 5’9.5.

I think White people are most beautiful and most biggest great race.

I respect White people.

I Love White people.

I think blond hair and blue eye are most beautiful and attractive.

I know that the standard of beauty is mostly white people and features.

Tall height, Long leg and arm is an ideal.

And the millionaire and world ruler are white men.

Historical genius is also white.

Asians are just White people servants.

Please Laughing of my yellow monkey face.

I wanted to be a Blonde and blue eyes White American man.

Speaking here as a bisexual 19-year-old white male who is American, by the way, you're handsome!

Also, not all of us whites are blonde haired and blue eyed. I myself have brown eyes, and while there are shades of blonde in my hair color (which we call dirty blonde), it's mostly brown. You can't just lump a whole group of people into one stereotype. Trust me, the whole blonde hair and blue eyes thing doesn't exactly have that great of a reputation here in the West, either-when Adolf Hitler led Germany back during the Nazi era, he saw blonde hair and blue eyes as superior, even though he didn't have them himself!

I will admit that yes, I would be considered tall, as I'm 6'0". Again, though, not every white American meets the whole "blonde hair and blue eyes" stereotype. You'd have to go to a Scandinavian country to really find that, especially Norway or Sweden.

Chinese people think other Asians are inferior. Mainland Asians think foreign-raised Asians are inferior.  Everybody hates everybody. Why get hung up over it? Grow some self-esteem

I don't think most white people actually believe this. Some probably, but most do not.

Don't forget. You are also an idiot.

• Seff

u still around? some people never grow up just wow

LMAO ...

I'm white , and 5' 4" ...

And I love Japanese women ...

• Orla C

Trolling, trolling, trolling .... troll alert!

• Quinn

Self hatred or self-loathing is the result of negative parenting/upbringing and childhood experiences that warps ones view of the world and people around them. Do yourself a favor and seek psychological help.

Trust me I like Asian girls more than European girls.

a lot of people think people of other races are ugly; such beliefs aren't unique to whites.  The Japanese can be especially racist.  Many people simply don't trust or like anyone who is "other"; other race, other religion, other country, other language.  People tend to be homogenous.  Generally, such fear of otherness decreases as a result of exposure, and education.