What kind of acne do I have ?

Hello I’ve been suffering from acne ever since I was about 13 . Over the years it’s just gotten worse . Right here is a picture of the left side of my face . I’m not really sure if this is rosacea or severe cystic acne . However , I’d like to get to the bottom of it & try to find the best solution out there to treat my condition . Despite having a face full of acne, I am still a highly confident person . It doesn’t really bother me . I just would like to treat it the best way I possibly can . I am currently using clean & clear exfoliating scrub & a salicylic acid toner afterwards . Thanks 🙏🏾 

• Tulip

What did the dermatologist tell you

• Carson

You should see a dermatologist.

The OTC products could actually be making it worse.

For the heck of it you should go to YouTube search "Dr pimple popper." and find out how to appear on her show.

It's worth a shot and the treatment may be free or substantially reduced.

Think of acne as a body wide low level infection that can be caused by many things from genetics, diet, medication.

Did you know sugar is an inflammatory? So, if you have a high sugar intake there is a good place to start.